Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Clixsense

(1) Clixsense
Status: Legit!





Pays Per Ad: $0.01



Wait time For Payment: Mailed the 10th of Every Month



Payment Method: Cheque




Payment Proof 1

Payment Proof 2

If you want to place your own payment proof here, please post a comment below with the link of your blog. I will post it here for others to check out your proof and your blog.

If you have payment proof of other sites not listed here, Please post your link to your payment proof site here and place your referral link here as well and I WILL JOIN UNDER YOU!

3 comments:

skkalra said...

Hello

At first, would like to appreciate the work..Keep it up..

Well, With this I would like to post my link of Hybux..Which one of the best site and have already received my 1st payment ( and nearing the 2nd )..

http://www.hybux.com/?r=skkalra

or visit my blog

www.earn-whenyou-churn.blogspot.com

Thanks

Mr D. said...

Hi SK,

there is something wrong with your link for hybux. I cannot access it.

I have seen your blog and will follow it. In the meantime, feel free to be a follower on my blog.

Thanks

Work at Home Online Jobs said...

yes be sure to reference my payment proof in my blog.

thanks.

http://pinoydeal11.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-3711-clixsense-payment-proof-on.html